Sunday, September 25, 2011

Interview with Lil Leaf Cards and Gifts - AKA Stephanie Queen

Lil Leaf Cards and Gifts - AKA Stephanie Queen









Lil Leaf Cards and Gifts - AKA Stephanie Queen




Rico:
What's Your Name?


Lil Leaf Cards and Gifts - AKA Stephanie Queen

Rico:
List your shop(s) -


Stephanie Queen :
 
-- My 1st and main store
Lil Leaf Cards and Gifts

Queens Business Cards -- Just recently started
Queens Business Cards

Gorgeous Flowers -- Just recently started
Gorgeous Flowers

Rico:
How long have you been at Zazzle?


Stephanie Queen :
1 year 2 months

Rico: Are you a ProSeller?
If yes, how long from the time you open a shop until you made it to ProSeller?  

Stephanie Queen :
I just was notified July 13 that I made Bronze Proseller! So it took me a year exactly!

Rico:
What's the best advise you got when you were starting out?


Stephanie Queen :
Make stuff that you would want to buy. If you don't like it then neither will anyone else.

Rico:
What medium/tools do you use to create your designs?


Stephanie Queen :
Photographs and Gimp

Rico:
Who or what inspires you?


Stephanie Queen :
My mom, Dizzy Debbie Dizzy Debbie
and my kids

Rico:
How much time a week to you spend on Zazzle?


Stephanie Queen :
About 3 hours a day 5 days a week. Sometimes less. I have two kids at home with me when I'm working.

Rico:
What's the best advise you can give someone just starting out on Zazzle?


Stephanie Queen :
Don't get discouraged & keep plugging away.

Rico:
What do you like to do when you are not creating art?


Stephanie Queen :
Reading, watching movies, riding my bike, playing with my kids.

Rico:
Tell me 5 random things everyone should know about you? 


Stephanie Queen :
 
Married with 2 kids
We have as many pets in the house as we do people (dog, 2 cats & a fish)
I'm President of a stay at home mom's club MOMS Club of Sugar Land - North
My brother just started a Zazzle store so it's truely a family affair Hannah's Closet
Graduated from Texas Tech University

Rico:
List 3 of your favorite designs you want me to feature. Tell me something about each design.


Stephanie Queen :
 
Ballerina Ornament


Ballerina Ornament ornament
Ballerina Ornament by Lilleaf
Get an ornament from Zazzle.

My daughter started ballet this year so I made this for all the little ballarinas in the world! Wonderful ornament for any ballerina to have. The front features a pink silhouette of a ballarina with a custom space for name, year or any text you like. The back has a space for your own ballet picture.


Piano Recital Invitation



Music Recital Invite | A pretty invitation for any musician. This invitation features a baby grande piano at the bottom and a black bow at the top. The recital information is all customizable to suit your needs. My top selling design.  

Hydrangea Bridal Shower Invitation



Lavendar Wedding Shower Invitation A beautiful invitation for a beautiful bride to be! It features a lavendar hydrangea at the top and a lavendar and white polkadot pattern on the bottom. A graphic of a green ribbon and bow separate the two. All text is customizable. Just my favorite. I saw a bridal shower invitation on another site using a similar flower but it was so plain. I think I did a MUCH better job!

Rico:
This is one of my personal favorite designs from your shop 


 
Colorful Heart Mouse pad



Blue and Pink Heart Mousepad | Fun mousepad with computer generated heart design on a black background. the heart is blue with pink designs surrounding it. You can customize the pink text at the top. Simply gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. Great interview, but then again I might be a bit biased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shops! Great interview!

    Thank you! ~ Diane Clancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice interview. I enjoyed learning about you and your zazzle shop!

    ReplyDelete