Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Interview with Bobbi of Bobbi's Expressions Part 1

 
Bobbi of Bobbi's Expressions

Interview with Bobbi Part 1


Rico:
What's Your Name?


Bobbi :


Rico:
List your shop(s) -


Bobbi :

Bobbi's Expressions

I was trying to showcase designs for the home, for how we express ourselves in our comfort space. The beauty of nature and the style of design with a classic flair.

Bobbi's Love Expressions

These are purely from the heart. I've tried to include some of my poetry for lovers to share. It's my newest venture, and one filled with love for everyone.

Bobbi's Boutique

Now be honest, who doesn't love teddy bears in all shapes and sizes. I collect these too, and wanted to let collectors everywhere share in the joy and comfort of a treasured teddy bear.

Bobbi's Flutterbys

I collect butterflies, here I wanted to not only share that passion, but try and add the beauty of spring all year round.



Rico:
How did you find Zazzle?


Bobbi :
I was searching for a place to sell my designs that offered a chance to set my own commission once CafePress screwed us out of that chance to make good money.



Rico:
How long have you been at Zazzle?


Bobbi :
I started here in Jan. of 2009


Rico:
Are you a ProSeller?
If yes, how long from the time you open a shop until you made it to ProSeller?


Bobbi :
Yes, I'm a proseller, I made it to Basic 9 months after starting on Zazzle, and Bronze a year later. Love all the great encouragement Zazzle gives us.


Rico:
What made you decide to open your own store?


Bobbi :
I opened my own store to get my designs in a place where I could make enough money to pay my bills.


Rico:
What makes your shop stand out from the rest?


Bobbi :
I like to think all my shops are unique, to me, they express my design style, and show my photographic talents.


Rico:
How would you describe your design style?


Bobbi :
Now that's a hard question to answer, never really thought of it as a particular style. Mostly things that appeal to me, what I would buy, what pleases my eye, if you will.


Rico:
What type of product do you prefer to design?


Bobbi :
I get a kick out of designing the pillow, and kitchen wares Zazzle provides us, and lately the challenge to make the Rickshaw bags look good with all the designs I attempt to put on them.


Rico:
What's the best advise you got when you were starting out?


Bobbi :
My best advice is to not expect to make a ton of money out of the gate, to have patience, put your designs on a lot of products, make sure your designs fit each product, and promote like mad.


Rico:
What was your first Bobbi e (include link)?


Bobbi :

My first sale was my Hugs and Kisses Bears stickers, and was I excited to see my first sale.



Hugs and Kisses Bears Stickers

These cute teddy bears send hugs and kisses to the one you love, and you will get hugs and kisses in return. Just in time for Valentines Day these cute teddy bears will win the heart of that special person who holds the key to your heart.



Rico:
What medium/tools do you use to create your designs?


Bobbi :
I use Paint Shop Pro x4, I've used Paint Shop Pro all along, this latest version has been a wonderful upgrade from their last software platform. As for my photography, I use a Nikon D90.



Rico:
A few of my Favorite designs from Bobbi's Expressions : 




An Abstract Guitar Throw Pillows

A lone guitar sits in the corner, waiting, longing for someone to come and caress the music it longs to share with the silence. For the slow sensual stroking of it's stings into harmonies of sound. For music to pour forth in life giving pleasure. Come give this lonely guitar a play to express it's voice in wondrous style.



Colorful Daisies 2 Neck Wear
Colorful Daisies 2 Neck Wear
Colorful Daisies 2 Neck Wear by fstasu57
View more Abstract Ties at zazzle.com

Don't you just think daisies are a happy flower. Let these colorful daisies dancing under a cheerful tree brighten up your home or bring a smile to anyone whom you choose to share this with. Express sunshine and happiness with these delightful daisies.



Colorful Daisies Pillows

Don't you just think daisies are a happy flower. Let these colorful daisies dancing under a cheerful tree brighten up your home or bring a smile to anyone whom you choose to share this with. Express sunshine and happiness with these delightful daisies.



The second half of the Interview with Bobbi : will be posted on Sunday March 3, 2013. So come back for more with Bobbi !


25 comments: