Sunday, November 18, 2012

Interview with JMAN of PIGWEAR


JMAN of PIGWEAR


Rico:
What's Your Name?


Joel - My friends call me JMAN


Rico:
List your shop(s) -


JMAN:

PIGWEAR
If you are looking for Political Correctness, you have come to the wrong place! Products for Christian, Conservative, Cowboy/Rodeo, Hunting, Fishing, Motorcycle, Muscle Cars, Pit Bull Enthusiasts & everyone else who is sick and tired of CHANGE.



Rico:
How long have you been at Zazzle?


JMAN:
I created my online store in January of 2011.



Rico:
How did you find Zazzle?


JMAN:
I was searching the internet looking for a shirt to send to my son who was in Iraq at the time. He was a big fan of "Honey Badger". I found the shirt I wanted, ordered it, and when I received it I was so impressed with the quality of the product that I decided to open my own store. I have always had a creative side to me (I'm left-handed) and Zazzle was the perfect outlet for me to expend that energy.



Rico:
Are you a ProSeller?


JMAN:
Yes. I have been blessed. I hold to a strict code of only having G rated products.



Rico:
What type of Holiday product(s) do you sell the most of? (ex: t-shirts, mugs, electronics, etc.)


JMAN:
My biggest holiday items are Christmas Mugs, Christmas Kitchen Towels, & Pin back Buttons although I have had a recent surge of non-holiday Cell Case covers.



Rico:
What's your best selling Holiday Design?


JMAN:
Don't know yet..this is my first holiday season.



Rico:
What is your favorite Holiday?


JMAN:
Valentines Day - Only because it is my birthday! :) Other than that it would have to be Christmas..I love seeing the expressions on others faces when they receive gifts.


Rico:
What's your favorite Holiday tradition?


JMAN:
My favorite family tradition is getting together at Christmas with our children and grandchildren, reading from the Bible about the birth of Christ, our Savior, and eating my wife's awesome cooking (she is a chef).


Rico:
What's the best advise you got when you were starting out?


JMAN:
I didn't have any advice. I just learned as I went along



Rico:
What was your first sale (include link)?


JMAN:


ICE FISHING SWEATSHIRTS



Such a simple design!



Rico:
What medium/tools do you use to create your designs?


JMAN:
Microsoft Paint, Kodak Media Impression, Photoshop.



Rico:
What is your favorite aspect about Zazzle?


JMAN:
Sold! Your Zazzle product(s) have been purchased



Rico:
Who or what inspires you?


JMAN:
My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I have been blessed with a very creative mind.



Rico:
Do you sell Holiday products all year or just in season?


JMAN:
Don't know yet...this is my first year online.



Rico:
What's the best advise you can give someone just starting out on Zazzle?


JMAN:
Let your store be a reflection of who you are as a person. Everything else will fall into place.



Rico:
What do you like to do when you are not creating art?


JMAN:
Being with my wife, Hunting, Fishing, riding my Harley, and playing with my Pit Bulls and Grandchildren.



Rico:
For most each product or design they create is special. What is your most favorite design and why (include link)?


JMAN:
That is a hard one but I think I like this mug the best:




CHRISTMAS IS MY FAVORITE TIME COFFEE MUG






Rico:
Tell me 5 random things everyone should know about you?


JMAN:

I'm married

I am a Right Wing

Bible Toting

Gun Clinging,

Liberal Hating

Tea Party Conservative



Rico:
Include links to 3 of your favorite Holiday designs you want me to feature. Tell me something about each design.


JMAN:

 


HAVE A BEARY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT



My wife likes bears. 




REFLECTIONS NORTHERN LIGHTS CHINA BONE MUG



Lived in Alaska for twenty years...Love the Northern Lights 




TREES W/NORTHERN LIGHTS BACKGROUND CANVAS CANVAS PRINT



Lived in Alaska for twenty years...Love the Northern Lights



Rico:
If you could purchase any Holiday item (from another Zazzle store) what would it be? Why?


JMAN:




Merry Christmas ~ Plate


Merry Christmas ~ Plate
Merry Christmas ~ Plate by Flowerznstuff
Create unique custom plates online at Zazzle.

This is designed by Flowersnstuff and I think it is beautiful. By the way, I do not know this person so this is a genuine feeling.




Rico:
Zazzle has helped many people meet goals that they otherwise wouldn’t have achieved. What has Zazzle helped you to achieve in your personal life?


JMAN:
Zazzle is a great outlet for my creativity and a wonderful, positive way for me to release that energy.



Rico:
Where else can our readers find you online? (Facebook, Twitter, other blog or website)


JMAN:

Twitter

Facebook



Rico:
Anything else you'd like to share?


JMAN:
I enjoy seeing the creativity of others on Zazzle and look forward to seeing others inspiration in the future.


1 comment: