Monday, April 9, 2012

Interview with Nina Džeko of Ninche Store


Nina Džeko of Ninche Store



Rico:
What's Your Name?


Nina Džeko

Rico:
List your shop(s) -


Nina Džeko :

Ninche Store

Ninche is my nickname so I want it to keep it simple! I don't have special theme, I do various things, depending on my mood. But mostly I do designs for paintball.

Ninche Photo Store

Ninche Hubby Store

 

Rico:
What type of product do you sell the most of?


Nina Džeko :
T shirts.


Rico:
How long have you been at Zazzle?


Nina Džeko :
Since October 2011. That is 4 months. Still kind a new, I guess.



Rico:
How did you find Zazzle?


Nina Džeko :
My husband found it, not sure how...I do t-shirt designs for paintball and other localy, so starting on zazzle was great idea :)



Rico:
Are you a ProSeller?


Nina Džeko :
I'm not a Proseller, but my goal is to be one :)



Rico:
What made you decide to open your own store?


Nina Džeko :
The idea that someone who is "far away" might see, like and buy my products!



Rico:
What's the best advise you got when you were starting out?


Nina Džeko :
The best advice I got is to be patient and just work,work,work.



Rico:
What was your first sale (include link)?


Nina Džeko :
T-shirt!



Rico:
What medium/tools do you use to create your designs?


Nina Džeko :
Mostly, I use Illustrator or Inkscape, and Photoshop when it comes to photography.



Rico:
What is your favorite aspect about Zazzle?


Nina Džeko :
Hm..everything, really. I like how people support each other.



Rico:
Who or what inspires you?


Nina Džeko :
For Hubbystore I just started with, my inspiration is my Hubby and designs he would like to wear.

For Ninche store...well I'm big fan of pop art and graphic novels. I'm also inspired by things I do- like paintball.

Certain artists I admire influence me, of course.Some ProSellers are on that list :D



Rico:
How much time a week to you spend on Zazzle?


Nina Džeko :
It's hard to say...sometimes it's 10 hours a week and sometimes is 20.



Rico:
What's the best advise you can give someone just starting out on Zazzle?


Nina Džeko :
Honestly, the same advice I received : be patient and just work. Simple as that.



Rico:
What do you like to do when you are not creating art?


Nina Džeko :
When I'm not creating art I like to do outdoor activities like trekking. My "indoor" activities are playing chess or Sudoku. I like to read and cook. I adore to spend time with my friends and above all I love to travel with my husband.




Rico:
Tell me 5 random things everyone should know about you?


Nina Džeko :
5 random things about me that everyone SHOULD now are:

80's music videos always cheer me up,

I'm really bad at telling jokes 'cause I start to laugh and can't finish it,

chocolate with chili is my favorite,

I can't whistle,

I collect comic books and one of my favorite movies is "Big Fish" by Tim Burton.



Rico:
Include links to 3 of your favorite designs you want me to feature. Tell me something about each design.


Nina Džeko :


CMYK Bird Bag


CMYK Bird Bag zazzle_bag
CMYK Bird Bag by Ninche
Create a one-of-a-kind customised bags online at Zazzle.

I really like this birds because they are gentle and modern in my favorite cmyk combination. They can be applied on almost every background color and look good on different products.




Little Lady Drama in a Rocket Speck iPad Case



Little lady drama is my favorite character: mean kid that lives in all of us. It is playful and funny and I like it.




Chic Paintball Shirt


Chic Paintball Shirt zazzle_shirt
Chic Paintball Shirt by Ninche
Design your own custom photo t-shirts online at zazzle.com

Love paintball. Love working on a paintball field and love not to look like a boy when I'm there. That's why I wanna make cool shirts for paintball players. (For girls and boys also) :D



Rico:
If you could purchase ANY item (of someone else’s) what would it be? Why?


Nina Džeko :


Office Propaganda: Wash your hands Poster



I love his work! I love old propaganda style and visual solutions, and this guy's work is awesome!



Rico:
Zazzle has helped many people meet goals that they otherwise wouldn’t have achieved. What has Zazzle helped you to achieve in your personal life?


Nina Džeko :

I can organize my day differently; don't have a deadlines like when you do projects for someone else. I can do it anywhere, anytime and I love it!



Rico:
Where else can our readers find you online?


Nina Džeko :
Facebook and Squidoo at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment